La Nucia Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

english homes

2 posters

Go down

english homes Empty english homes

Post  Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 pm

hi weve had a email from itv for the following

Dear La Nucia Spartans,
I hope this finds you well and having a good week. Apologies for the direct approach but I found your website and email online and thought I would get in touch. My name is Rob and I am currently casting for the fifth series of ITV1's hugely popular daytime show May The Best House Win. We are coming to Spain to film 10 episodes and we are really keen to find English-speaking contributors who would like to show off their home and compare it to others in their region with the chance to win 1000 Euros along the way.
We are after a variety of houses to include - from self-built bungalows to big refurbishments and colour-themed flats to villas filled with artefacts and objects. Anything goes really, but what we need are people who are passionate about their home and are interested in a bit of fun competition by inviting three others to judge their home and in turn going to their houses and giving their opinions and scores.
It's a similar format to Come Dine With Me and is definitely a light-hearted and entertaining look at the varying views people have on interior design and what makes a home a home. We’re after all kinds of homes and owners and I was wondering if you know of anyone - whether a friend, neighbour, colleague or client - who might be interested in participating. If so, then please do pass on my details.
We are still looking for contributors to be a part of our Costa Blanca shows that we are filming in the middle of August, so any suggestions would be great!
If there are any questions then please just let me know and I'll do what I can to answer them.
Many thanks and kind regards
Rob
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lanuciaspartans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

english homes Empty Re: english homes

Post  Maria#14 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 pm

That is formally true? xD Sounds like a plan of burglary easy...:S
Maria#14
Maria#14