La Nucia Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¿¿quieres jugar tackle?? are you going to be playing Kitted

2 posters

Go down

¿¿quieres jugar tackle??  are you going to be playing Kitted Empty ¿¿quieres jugar tackle?? are you going to be playing Kitted

Post  Admin Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm

hola chicos,

sé que algunos de vosotros no han decidido todavia en dos cosas si van a jugar contacto y donde, pero despues de hablar con los GIANTS, que hoy sin tener que hacerlo han ahorrado el club mas que mil euros, y dejarnos inscribir como el segundo equipo de flag de giants, necisitamos saber si tiene la intencion de jugar con ellos al tackle, porque saldria mas barata la inscripcion jugando por el mismo equipo que otro, esto no significa que os demado que juegan por los giants, si han decidido jugar con los shark bien intiendo sus razones, (toma nota ENRIQUE a ti no te afecta por ya haber inscribido) pero necisitamos saberlo para empiezar con los papeles y eso, tambien ahorramos dinero los dos clubs, personalmente quisiera que vengais todos a los giants, porque la calidad de la liga es mas alta, con todo respeto a los sharks, sencillamente han estado jugando mas tiempo, si tambien no van a jugar tackle tambien me lo decies por aki por escrito, saludos

Hi all

After speaking to the giants and after they have really helped us out, it would be helpful if you could let me know asap your intentions to play kitted and where. the reason for this is the cost and paper work, i understand if you want to go to the sharks and not the giants but if you are going to go to the giants this can save you and the clubs some money and time.

i know there are + and - to each club so i know some need to think about it , on a selfish note i nhope you pick the giants as playing in the national league we have many ahrd games coming up and could do with all your help.

please let me know on here ASAP your intention to play kitted or if you just plan on playing Flag which is more than ok,,

as long as you play this game and are a spartan all is good

Thanks

Ben
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lanuciaspartans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

¿¿quieres jugar tackle??  are you going to be playing Kitted Empty Re: ¿¿quieres jugar tackle?? are you going to be playing Kitted

Post  Rusty #87 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:48 am

im kitted and giant and spartan, cant wait for the season to begin
Rusty #87
Rusty #87

Back to top Go down

¿¿quieres jugar tackle??  are you going to be playing Kitted Empty Re: ¿¿quieres jugar tackle?? are you going to be playing Kitted

Post  Admin Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 pm

also watch this please not nice but must be done

miran esto, es en ingles pero intentalo

http://www.nata.org/consumer/headsup.htm

affraid No

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lanuciaspartans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down