La Nucia Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pantalon corto / shorts jerseys

2 posters

Go down

pantalon corto / shorts      jerseys Empty pantalon corto / shorts jerseys

Post  Admin Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm

hi guys, we are going to be ordering some more shorts for the club, now obviously if you wanted to buy your own it would really help the club out as we have to get 450€ together for new jerseys, if you would like to buy some shorts we need 10€ off you asap, the order is going to be made next week i have a friend bringing them over from the states to save money, and the jerseys shortly after that, if you want your own jersey it will be 40€.

hola chicos, vamos a hacer un pedido de pantalon corto muy pronto, si quieren comprar pantalon propio ayudaria al club un monton porque necesitamos 450€ para hacer ub pedido de jerseys, si quieren pantalones tienen que traer 10€ cuanto antes porque vamos a pedirlos la semana que viene un amigo me los traen de los eeuu para que salen mas baratos, si quieren propio jersey serian 40€.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lanuciaspartans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

pantalon corto / shorts      jerseys Empty Re: pantalon corto / shorts jerseys

Post  Rusty #87 Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 am

I WILL BE ORDERING A REPLICA #87 JERSEY, AS I LIKE THAT PLAYER, AN ALL ROUNDER, CAN PLAY ANY POSITION, AND GIVES ALL FOR HIS TEAM, AN IDOL!!!

LOL

Rolling Eyes
Rusty #87
Rusty #87

Back to top Go down